3 Options For You To Sell My House Fast Pittsburgh-PA
So, you need to sell my house fast Pittsburgh-PA? Don’t sweat it! We understand how nerve racking it can be to sell a Pittsburgh home or sell you rental house Pittsburgh in today’s housing market, especially if you can’t wait 3-6 months to get what you want for it.
In this article we will discuss the 3 most common strategies utilized by many Pittsburgh-PA homeowners to sell their house fast. In addition, we’ll explain the benefits of each, and you can choose what best fits your particular situation.
Option 1 To Sell My House Fast Pittsburgh-PA -Hire a local real estate agent
Hiring a local real estate agent could be a good option if you have the time to wait. Also, if you don’t mind completing any repairs the potential buyers inspector finds, this could be ok for you. The process typically consists of:
- Locating and contacting a real estate agent who can help you determine the selling value of your house in Pittsburgh-PA.
- Signing a listing agreement with the agent where you agree that they will exclusively represent and sell your property, which could range from you being committed to them from 6months to a year.
- Your agent lists your property on the Multiple Listing Services (MLS), markets it, and hosts open houses and showings for potential buyers.
- When your property sells: agent takes care of the paperwork and negotiations with the buyer. When the sale is finalized, your agent and the buyer’s agent will both collect commission fees
Pittsburgh real estate agents usually know the market well and can help get the best price for your home. Pittsburgh real estate agents also take care of the marketing, showing the property, and putting together closing documents. On the other side, you must pay their commission, you may be asked by the buyer to help with closing costs or pay them. Also, the sale of your property lies in the hands of someone else.
Option 2: For Sale By Owner
Sell my house fast Pittsburgh-PA by yourself may be a good option for you if you want to avoid paying commission fees. In addition, you’ll be responsible for doing the work to get the property sold and having to relay on finding a buyer yourself could take a year or more. you don’t mind doing all the work yourself, and you can wait up to 12 months to sell.
- You determine the value of your Pittsburgh home and/or pay for an appraisal to find out the true market value.
- Take pictures of the house and create a listing on a “For Sale By Owner” website or a website like Zillow or Trulia.
- Also, posting a FSBO sign up in your yard to attract potential buyers passing by. Also, you handle offers, showings, and you put together all the paperwork for the sale.
You can save a lot of money by not paying agent fees. And, you also get to have full control over the home sales process. But, if you are not familiar with or comfortable with selling a house the paperwork involved, how to determine the value of your house, you may end up in a bad situation that could prevent the sale of your home. Also, if problems occur having to seek help could end up costing you more than working with a real estate agent to begin with.
Option 3: Sell My House Fast Pittsburgh To A Real Estate Investor
Sell my house fast Pittsburgh-PA to a real estate investor may be a good option if you need to sell my house fast Pittsburgh-PA. In addition, you will not have to complete any repairs or maintenance, and you don’t mind selling at small discount. Also, they will pay the closing cost and charge no up-front fees, most of the time it’s close to be the same deal as using a real estate agent but much faster. The process typically looks like this,
- You’ll contact them by phone or website to schedule a free no-obligation fair cash offer.
- You’ll meet them at your Pittsburgh property. They will do a quick inspection and make an offer, if your happy with it you will sign paperwork and choose a closing date.
- Meet them at closing and collect your cash! It’s truly that simple with a Pittsburgh cash home buyer Like Cash For Homes Pittsburgh.
In Conclusion For Options To Sell My House Fast Pittsburgh-PA
Cash For Homes Pittsburgh designed an easy 3 step process to make selling your house in Pittsburgh-PA as simple as possible. Our team of Pittsburgh home buying experts work hard to accommodate your schedule and make the process as “stress-free” as possible. In addition, our goal is to help as many families as we can! Contact Cash For Homes Pittsburgh today at (412)301-7887 or https://www.cashforhomespittsburgh.com